With the Brilliance Pack, today’s DAW-based mix engineers can add all the air and sparkle they want, without the slightest trace of harshness – just like the world’s top engineers at Abbey Road Studios, London, have done on their recordings from the 1960s onwards. Abbey Road Studios Brilliance Pack Free Download
Softube – Abbey Road Studios Brilliance Pack VST Crack Size: 25,4 Mo
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Windows 7 SP1 or later
- 64-bit, 32-bit (PC VST/AAX only)
Plugin Overview :
Abbey Road Studios Brilliance Pack Features:
The originals were exclusively built in-house by the Abbey Road engineers in the 60s, and quickly became a secret weapon at the studios; excellent for guitars, vocals, and drums, especially snare and kick drum direct to tape. They brightened up the feed to echo chambers, and even found their way into the cutting rooms. Until now, they’ve never been available outside of Abbey Road. Faithfully modeling the three pieces, component by component, we’re proud to be in partnership with the studio where they were in constant operation during the heyday of the Beatles, and beyond.
Once the design was nearing completion, multiple prototypes endured hundreds of hours of secret testing at live performance halls throughout the globe. Far from a refined effect, when Release Volume and Decay are turned up the big, bright Studio One reverb tail rings on after note endings.
Later variations of Windows and OS X are supported too, in fact, and Garritan recommends 8GB or extra of RAM for the best experience. Abbey Road Studios Brilliance Pack Free Download is available in stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX and RTAS variations, and it’s positively an instrument that can reap the benefits of a nicely-specified computer and a 64-bit DAW. It’s powerful for virtual pianos to face out in what’s a very crowded marketplace, particularly when mature merchandise like Synthogy’s Ivory have become nearly business standards.
- Three passive treble equalizers, modeled from Abbey Road Studios’ originals
- Adds sweet treble and presence without harshness
- The original grey RS127, the green RS127 with added transformer, and the 8 kHz only RS135
- Excellent for boosting presence in guitars
- Adds classy air frequencies to any vocal
- Brings drums to life, especially before tape or other compression/saturation
- Can even be used on a master bus to gently add a musical sparkle
- Console 1 ready – these plug-ins can be used in our Console 1 mixing ecosystem