LFOTool is an FX utility plug-in for both Macintosh OS X® and Windows®. It empowers music producers to create tremolo, auto-pan, trance-gate, side-chain compressor simulation, and dubstep-type wobble effects with minimal effort. LFO Tool Crack Download will process incoming audio as well as generate a MIDI message stream for controlling other.
Xfer Records – LFO Tool VST Crack Size: 178,2 Mo How to download plugin
- Macintosh: OSX 10.5 or later (for 10.7 or later)
- or Windows 7
- VST or AudioUnit compatible host
VST Tutorial video
LFO Tool VST by Xfer Records Overview
LFOTool will process incoming audio as well as generate a MIDI message stream for controlling other instruments. This unique plug-in also allows users to sculpt custom LFO curves and shapes and comes equipped with dozens of presets to achieve desired results quickly. Consistent with other products in Xfer Records’ software lineup, LFOTool is coded entirely in C++ in order to minimize the CPU load during operation.
- LFO with customizable point+tension-curve editor, 12 graphs in a preset (switchable via MIDI notes or automation)
- Up to 4 graphs simultaneously (Cutoff/Reso/Pan)
- Graph preset shapes from a drop-down menu, able to save your own
- Both Mac OSX and Windows versions included
- 2+64 bit VST, AudioUnit, and AAX support
LFOtool can be inserted like any other FX plugin. Once open, you’ll see a graph where you can create your LFOs. There are 12 graphs available, all which can hold a unique shape. Under the graph are a set of global parameters for things like Rate, Smoothing and Snap values. The thing that really sets apart LFOTool from the pack is its ability to export LFOs as MIDI files (in the form of controller data). While your DAW is playing, just use the Drag MIDI icon into your sequencer. This will use the graph assigned to Cutoff as its reference.