Omnisphere is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics – an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. Top Artists all over the world rely on Omnisphere as an essential source of sonic inspiration.
Omnisphere 2.6.3 Lite Version: Download here
Omnisphere Size : 25,86 Go (Lite Version: 877 Mo) fresh link uploaded on 24/10/2020
Omnisphere 2 system requirement
- 2.4 GHz or higher processor
- 4GB RAM minimum, 8GB or more recommended
- Dual Layer compatible DVD-ROM drive
- (Optional USB Drive/Download installations available)
- 64GB of free hard drive space
- OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion or higher
- Intel dual core processor or higher
- AU, VST 2.4 or higher, RTAS or AAX capable host software
- Audio Unit plugin requires host with support for “Cocoa” based plugins
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit on OSX
- 6GB of RAM or more if using the Sample File Server
Omnisphere 2.6 overview :
Omnisphere is the only software synth in the world to offer a Hardware Synth Integration feature. This remarkable innovation transforms over 65 well-known hardware synthesizers into extensive hands-on controllers that unlock Omnisphere’s newly expanded synthesis capabilities. Simply put, this ground-breaking feature makes using Omnisphere feel just like using a hardware synth!
By bridging the physical experience gap between software and hardware, users gain intuitive control of Omnisphere by using the familiar layout of their supported hardware synth. Virtual instrument users can now experience the joy of the hardware synth workflow and hardware synth users can fully expand their capabilities into the vast sonic world of Omnisphere!
Omnisphere 2.6 includes a stunning new “Hardware Library” with over 1,600 new patches created by Eric Persing and the renowned Spectrasonics Sound Development team. Each hardware profile has a corresponding set of sounds in the Hardware Library which were specially designed using that hardware synth as an Omnisphere controller.
These inspiring new sounds feature a wide range of categories and many have a distinctly ‘classic’ flavor! Notably, the 2.6 update takes Eric’s classic sound design work from the original 1987 Roland D-50 into completely new sonic territory with Omnisphere’s vast synthesis capabilities. Best of all, the new sounds are available for ALL users, regardless of using the hardware or not!