RC-20 Retro Color is a creative effect plugin that adds life and texture to any recording. It easily recreates the warm, cozy feeling of vintage recording equipment, but also works perfectly in any modern production setting.
Download links :
Windows & Mac Download : Download here
.ZIP Password: Get Password on VST.Life
RC-20 Retro Color 1.0.3 Size: 46,2 Mo
PC minimum system requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 & 64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Internet connection (during installation only)
Mac minimum system requirements
- AudioUnit, VST, VST3 or AAX host software
- Intel 2.0 GHz processor
- 8GB of RAM (16GB or more highly recommended)
- Display with 1024-by-768 or higher resolution
- macOS 10.11 and later including macOS Catalina
- Internet connection to download license
- 64-bit only
Plugin overview :
RC-20’s six unique FX modules can replicate everything from vinyl records to VHS machines, adding noise, wobble and dropouts to your tracks. Its raw distortion and crunchy bit reduction will add grit to your bass and drums. The space and chorus effects will make your guitar sing like never before and the filtering effects fit right into the most modern club track.
The included presets for drums, keys, guitars, bass, full mixes and post production let you get to work right away. The RC-20 interface invites experimentation, and you can access the processing amount of each FX module while browsing.