Substance is a deeply produced bass engine combining heavily processed electric and acoustic basses, full live brass sections, huge polysynths, the dirtiest analog synths, insane sound design and much more into single patches. The focus is not realistic emulation, it’s about creating new & powerful sounds that push the boundaries of bass.
Output – Substance Kontakt Library Size : 4,43 Go
- Kontakt v5.5.1 or higher (download here)
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- At least 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended), and 5GB of free drive space
Plugin Overview :
What is Substance Kontakt Library by Output?
Combining heavily processed electric and acoustic basses, real brass sections, the dirtiest analog synths, and insane sound design, Substance is a deeply produced bass engine making sounds unlike anything else. The engine combines three layers of sources and blends them together with layer and global FX, filters, modulation, an advanced arpeggiator, flux control and macros.
Substance combines three layers of sources to create one massive sound. The real power comes in the engine, Output’s largest to date, which blends them together with layer and global FX, filters, modulation, an advanced arpeggiator, flux control and macros. Either start with one of Substance’s 300 expertly crafted presets or easily create sounds from scratch. The days of blending and layering multiple basses to get your low end just right are now over.
- A playable instrument with 300 presets
- Powerful new 3-layer engine
- Preset menu with smart tagging
- Layer FX and global FX
- 4 central macro sliders unique to each preset
- Advanced arpeggiator
- Monophonic and Legato modes
- Built-in help menu
- Rhythm page that syncs to tempo
- runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 5.5.1 or higher